There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Birthday greetings

The Postulant celebrates her birthday today. I won't embarrass her by posting her age or the photo I still carry of her as a small young lady. I will say happy birthday Val, may you celebrate many, many more and may the year to come bring everything you hope for.

I remember all too clearly the first sight I had of her and that first moment of holding the precious little bundle that is a new born child. It is something I treasure for each of my now adult children and, I suspect like many working parents, wish I had been there to see more of their growing up instead of balancing work, career and family.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday from Mausi, too, and many happy returns of this day. Mausi hopes you are thoroughly enjoying this day!

    ReplyDelete