There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Sorting papers...

I am appalled at just how much paper I have managed to accumulate over the last few years. The problem is I never throw away notes, letters, statements and being on a committee or three means I have huge folders of minutes, membership lists and the like. You can't just dump these, they contain information that might be considered personal - and therefore covered by the Data Protection legislation...

Which means that the bin bags I am slowly filling with this stuff is going to have to be shredded - there is so much it needs an industrial sized shredder - or burned. My problem is that until I get this paper jungle reduced I can't really start the next phase which is cutting down the books I have accumulated.

OK, coffee break is over, back to the sorting...

No comments:

Post a Comment