There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 1 April 2010

Waiting for Mausi

Mausi arrives in an hour or two at Birmingham for a brief stay during which we will hopefully be able to sort a lot of my accumulated baggage of the years, dispose of a lot and pack the remainder. My flat is sold and this all to brief visit is the first step toward our future life in the Taunus along the north shore of the Rhine.

For me it will be quite a culture change, but it is one I am looking forward to. Mausi and I share so much in common its almost as if we are twins. Now I have to get to the airport to meet my soon to be wife.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.

    I have no idea how to work out the relationships in the family tree now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly getting complicated.

    ReplyDelete