There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 23 July 2010

Fingers crossed...

I received a response from a publisher yesterday, requesting that I send them the full manuscript of the novel I have written on the life of St Patrick. This morning I sent them the whole thing in an electronic file, as requested.

Now follows the anxious wait while they read it, dissect it and ask their marketing people if they can sell it. I'll just keep praying I think, chewing finger nails isn't quite my thing. Besides, I've been here before with my other books - only to be brought down to earth with a resounding crash. So, if anyone knows any ways to guarantee acceptance - let me know...


Hopefully the good Saint will himself be pressing the editor...

2 comments:

  1. Crossing fingers for you!

    (I may even chew a fingernail or two, since you don't.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck :) I'll go visit St Patrick on my way home just to be sure...

    ReplyDelete