There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Blogoversary

This month marks the beginning of my Blog, originally at "The Gray Monk" and hosted on the now defunct "Guruinternational" domain run by Catholic Down Under, also known as Ozguru. I started keeping a blog at his suggestion back in 2003 and it has become a feature that has encouraged me to explore all sorts of subjects and thoughts and to share a few of life's little pleasures, and a few knocks, with whoever stumbles upon it.

I'd like to think that The Gray Monk's Scriptorium or its predecessor, might have influenced the shape of the future or of some decisions made by politicians and the movers and shakers of this world, but I somehow doubt any of them ever read it. So, now its been up and running for seven years, at times frustrating trying to think of something to write and at others fun. I've learned a lot in the process from others who blog and through looking up things to write about.

Thanks to all of you who bother to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment