There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Congratulations

Are, I think, in order for Prince Wiliam and his fiancee, Miss Kate Middleton. I note that everyone except the Republic Society, who want to have an elected w*nk*r as Head of State (presumably one of their members), have expressed their delight.

I sure that the young lady will find the experience of living in a gold fish bowl with the nosey, intrusive press and those who seek to hiighlight every little mis-step and unguarded moment to ridicule or belittle, difficult. I know it is not a life I could live or enjoy. It does take a lifetime of breeding, conditioning and eventually, I suspect, a finely balanced sense of humour to survive it.

I wish them every happiness and success, and I look forward eventually to seeing them on the throne as William V and Queen Catherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment