There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 22 February 2014

Paperback Available

The Outer Edge is now avialable as a paperback as well as in the Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Google Play and Apple iBooks versions, but, at the moment, listed only on the US Amazon site. It is always exciting for an author when his book takes on a physical form, and I'm old fashioned enough to like holding a book even though I do have a number of 'e-books' in my collection.

The publisher, IndieGo Publishing has put a lot of effort into producing both the electronic versions and now the 'hard copy' and have produced a good looking book. Did I say I was pleased? Well, I'll say it again anyway. I'm really pleased with the way this book has been produced and I hope that readers will enjoy the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment