Very thoughtfully Amazon has created an "Author Page" for me but it lists only my first novel, "Out of Time" and none of my other work fiction or technical. Probably a bit of a blessing with regard to "The enemy is within" as the new contract with the new owners of the publisher, Hallmark Press, specifically states that sales through Amazon do not attract a Royalty as the Amazon discounted price means the book is supplied to them at cost.
Still, it is nice to have the additional publicity from Amazon, I can but hope it brings in some additional sales from some of my other works as well. As some will know I have a range of short stories on Amazon US (Unfortunately not available to anyone outside of the US of A) but you probably won't know that I have two text books out there as well, one entitled "Marine Fire Studies" is on sale through the Institution of Fire Engineers and the other is a book on Fire Safety for the NEBOSH examination on Fire Safety Risk Assessment, though on that one I am the editor rather than the author.
And currently I have the next Harry Heron adventure in draft and looking for an agent or publisher..... Here's hoping it finds a market soon.
Refrigerators: The Next Battle Frontier?
9 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment