There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 20 May 2012

One thousand posts ...

I started blogging in 2003, and the blog has migrated twice. At first it was hosted at "guru-international.com" and then at "mu.nu" as "The Gray Monk." So, while this is the 1,000th post on this site, it is just a milestone for the Blog's presence on Blogger.com.

In the time I've been blogging there have been a lot of changes and not a few major events to mark or comment upon. To be honest, I'm surprised, as I was quite hesitant about even starting a blog, doubting I could find very much to say or even to comment on. I was wrong on that second one, and as for the first, I have to say it does become addictive.

I've made some good friends through the blog as well, again not what I would have expected to do while blogging, initially about things at work, about faith and about family. I've posted things here about my hobbies, my writing and it's been a vehicle for sharing some small triumphs and even tragedies. All in all, its quite therapeutic and more than a little cathartic on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment