There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Getting back to business

I must say the move has gone smoother than expected, largely thanks to Mausi's preparations. So far I have managed to lose only one thing, a set of three files which contain a vital business card I must find in order to contact someone about publishing my St Patrick book...

That said, everything else seems to be turning up in the appropriate place and box and we are down to the stuff I shoved into the garage to wait for the appropriate place to open up for it inside. Over the next week or so, that should be cleared away as well. Now I have to get down to some work-work. There are articles to be written and Chapters for a joint book I am cowriting with others.

And German lessons...

No comments:

Post a Comment