There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 2 October 2010

When I'm sixty-four ...

Today I'm sixty-four and that damned Beatles song keeps whirling around in my head...

At least my youngest daughter is here to celebrate it with Mausi and me and we have plans for a super evening meal. There is a "Medieval Fayre" in Breithart - a neighbouring village - today and we plan to visit that for some fun. There is also a Roman Market in another village tomorrow which should be great fun, especially as it is being held at a recostructed "Limes Tower" - the German version of Hadrian's Wall, much of it quite close to our home.

What's it like being sixty-four? I don't know, but I guess I'll find out as the year progresses...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. And many happy returns of the day.

    -Kathy Kinsley

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you still have someone to need you and someone to feed you, you're doing alright. :)

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would laugh at you, but my birthday's looming on the horizon...

    Happy Birthday Pater!

    ReplyDelete