There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 4 January 2010

Blog time

The time I have available to blog seems to be decreasing these days. In part this is due to trying to chaseleads for agents for my writing, but it is also because I have been doing a fair bit of writing, editing and submitting. Some of it even getting published in exchange for coin of the Realm. Technical articles for a professional journal have started to pay a nice little trickle into the bank which is good, but takes up a lot of time.

Copled with that is the need to prepare my lessons and teaching materials for my next stint in Iran, starting later this week. We have a nine week programme to deliver between now and March. On top of that I'm trying desperately to get the flat "decluttered" so I can "pack and go" at the end of April. It all adds up to not a lot ofBlogging.

Normal service will, we hope, resume in due course! Now time to get going - I have to get to a meeting this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment