There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 1 January 2010

Start of the New Year

Its a new year, not yet a new decade despite the various morons in Microslosh, Whitehall and the gullible in the media who haven't yet figured out that the Millenium started in 2001 because there is NO YEAR ZERO in the Christian Calendar - or in any other! The new decade starts on 1 January 2011!

Right, got that off my chest.

Hope you all had a great Old Year celebration and welcomed a new year full of promise, hope and the all the things you need.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I've been trying to contact you to discuss a photo you posted on the Grey Monk back in October, 2005... Apparently I need a Yahoo ID to e-mail you from you Blogger profile page, which I can't comprehend.

    Here's my blog: http://vtstrawbalehouse.blogspot.com

    and my e-mail:
    greensun-at-fairpoint.net

    Would you contact me, please?

    Thank you kindly,

    Brad Vietje
    Newbury, VT, (USA)

    ReplyDelete