There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Paddy Cat's progress

Madam Paddy Cat has been unwell. She was somewhat less than impressed when she jumped onto a snow covered garden and sank to her shoulders in the snow. And even less impressed when she had to go to the Vet when we discovered that she was passing blood.

But the Vet has fixed her up again. It was an infection in her bladder and injections and capsules mixed into her food have done the trick. Madam is at home taking care of my son while I am in Tehran, so he is discovering the joys of having her join him on the bed each evening for a lengthy conversation about her likes, dislikes, progress and activities during the day.

I confess I miss her funny little ways when she's not with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment