There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 8 April 2010

Half packed

Sounds better than half baked...

Cat is now innoculated, one room's books and trinkets are now sorted, some packed, some discarded and some thrown out. Only two more rooms to go, and then there's the loft... I still have to contact the HMRC about future tax, the Pension Fund about where to pay my pension and the bank to close things down pay things off and finalise my business with them. I have a man coming this afternoon to give an estimate for shifting my boxes and the three items of furniture I'm taking with me as my son and I have looked at the option of moving it ourselves and decided that it may cost a little more, but it will mean we get there in one piece and in a fit state.

And Mausi heads home today to get the other end ready for our arrival...

Four weeks and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment