There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 28 March 2009

Voiceless in .....

Having survived all winter without a cold or even a sniffle, having travelled abroad and been exposed to a number of 'interesting' bugs everyone else seemed to get, I have succumbed to a vicious bug which is affecting my throat and chest - with a side excursion to my nose. Voice have I almost none so tomorrow could be interesting and next week's teaching commitment even more so.

Ah well, it has given me the excuse to stay home and attack the housework. The ironing in particular has got a bit behind so that is next, after I have finished filing the last of another set of bank statements and related paperwork. If only those who owe me payment for the work I have done were as prompt as I am expected to be each month.

Ah well, back to the cough lozenges and the filing!

No comments:

Post a Comment