There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Hey, baby, it's cold outside!

Well the snowline has descended to our apartment block's level which means the streets higher up have even more. We seem to be right on the boundary between the snow and the rain and its alternating between the two. The mountains are now blanketed in the white stuff and I'm glad I can spend the next two days in doors without having to face the traffic (Still horrendous but now more so!) and take some time out to catch up on several things.

Only seven more days before we fly home, my only concern is the amount of tasks awaiting me and the shortness of the time I will have to deal with it all! This is going to be tight.

Meantime, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. As long as the flights still run next Thursday at 06.35....

No comments:

Post a Comment