There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

There are definitely times ...

When my body takes it upon itself to remind me in the most unpleasant ways that I am no longer 25 ...

Yesterday I re-laid some paving slabs in our front garden, by lunchtime it was obvious my back had taken exception to the exercise. This morning I couldn't stand up and so I have spent the day mostly horizontal, full of pain killers and hoping it will all settle down again by tomorrow.

Hopefully ...

Thankfully Mausi has been able to take care of a whole range of things my back currently forbids even attempting. A major change from the last time this happened!

2 comments:

  1. The problem, as us pedants would say, was that you were relaying them! Having to carry each one 4 times would be a pain even in the 100m, much less the 400!

    You do, however, have my sympathy, even in retirement I resent those days when my toes are too far from my fingers to put socks on first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes, I shall blame the painkillers for the spelling lapse ...

    ReplyDelete