There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 17 August 2012

Weekend already?

The week seems to have managed to pass at a pace I think can only be explained by an acceleration in the planet's rotation. It can't possibly be Friday already ...

Mausi has been in Berlin on official business and returns in a couple of hours, so I have to get myself geared up to fetch her from Frankfurt Terminal 2. Friday traffic on the autobahn can be 'entertaining' so there will be an allowance for delays to build in. The only problem is that we are due at an evening gathering in Biebrich as well. So there isn't going to be much chance to catch up or do any of the normal 'sorting out' things we do on Fridays.

So, it seems it will be a busy weekend. We have a lunch date on Sunday as well.

I think I need another weekend already.

No comments:

Post a Comment