There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 4 February 2010

And the rain came down ...

It has been raining steadily here since early evening yesterday. The long awaited winter rains appear to have arrived and to want to make up for lost time. All things considered, its probably a very good thing too, it may cool tempers in the planned demonstrations we keep hearing about and which have resulted in the cancellation of our intended visit to the Souk today.

The only downside is that the Satellite TV is upset by the rain, it seems to have got into the cable joints, and I can't get the news or a decent signal on anything except the Iranian channels which are OK, but I don't speak Farsi! The upside I guess is that I am spending time writing another book, one I have wanted to write for a couple of years. Now its making progress!

Ah well, silver lining and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment