There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Working Harder

My language course has finally started. It is putting a new perspective on language learning as the group is about as diverse as you can get! Three from Turkey, two from Afghanistan, one from Kryzkistan, one from Poland, one from the Cote d'Ivoire, one from Kenya, one from the US, one from Colombia, another from Ukraine, a lady from the Czech Republic and myself... All at different levels, with different learning styles and different cultural behaviours.

It is proving interesting and, though challenging, I feel I might be making progress. I guess time will tell...

In the meantime I had better go outside and break up the ice in the water butts and make sure they don't burst. It's currently minus 7*C outside and the wind is getting up from the North - not a good sign. More snow is predicted for tonight and I'll post a picture when I get around to downloading the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment