There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 22 June 2009

Catwalk

I do love my human. Look what she's done for me:


She's built a path for me to pass by the gazebo. Before there was only grass and as this is a shady bit of the garden the grass was always struggling and soggy. Now there are these lovely wooden chips and even stepping stones for me. They are just the perfect size if I want to sit quietly for a few moments. The entrance is between a Heuchera micrantha and a Hosta. There are more hostas, ferns and even box on my way through. Once the plants have grown a bit more my path will be a lovely green tunnel with the leaves brushing against my fur as I walk through. I can then sit there hidden behind the leaves and ready to pounce on unsuspecting prey which would be stupid enough to walk by. Can't wait for the hot days of summer to come when I will be able to enjoy the coolness of new path!

No comments:

Post a Comment