Share it

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Todays post won't post.....

I had a post ready to post this morning, a rather fun one, but as its a "Quiz" HTML it won't post. I keep getting an error message which says that certain "tags" are not closed and it won't allow me to post it, yet several other blogs have successfully posted this and I have copied and pasted exactly what it gave me on the original. I have tried several differrent things, but nothing seems acceptable, so there.

What was it? Well, it asked what kind of politician I am. It turns out that I am "Social Conservative; Economic Liberal" and it ends up with my being actually a Totalitarian.

No surprise there then. My default when faced by a committee who want to endlessly go round in circles and refuse to make a decision is to go - "You, do this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment