There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 31 May 2009

New Author Page on Amazon

Very thoughtfully Amazon has created an "Author Page" for me but it lists only my first novel, "Out of Time" and none of my other work fiction or technical. Probably a bit of a blessing with regard to "The enemy is within" as the new contract with the new owners of the publisher, Hallmark Press, specifically states that sales through Amazon do not attract a Royalty as the Amazon discounted price means the book is supplied to them at cost.

Still, it is nice to have the additional publicity from Amazon, I can but hope it brings in some additional sales from some of my other works as well. As some will know I have a range of short stories on Amazon US (Unfortunately not available to anyone outside of the US of A) but you probably won't know that I have two text books out there as well, one entitled "Marine Fire Studies" is on sale through the Institution of Fire Engineers and the other is a book on Fire Safety for the NEBOSH examination on Fire Safety Risk Assessment, though on that one I am the editor rather than the author.

And currently I have the next Harry Heron adventure in draft and looking for an agent or publisher..... Here's hoping it finds a market soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment