There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 10 July 2009

Cabbages and kings ...

It's been a funny old day, started off at the garage because my car's Aircon needed a purge and deodorising. Then I needed to find some CCTV components so I could price them. Three electrical stores later - BINGO!

This evening I took Evening Prayer at the Abbey and as usual am amazed by the number of people who will trip over the signs saying "Service in progress - please enter quietly and join us" and wander in talking loudly, then say "Oh! Sorry" and back out again! They just can't seem to get their heads round the fact that services and worship happens every day of the week. In our case three times at least every day.

It's certainly been a busy day, and now Madam Paddy is trying to entice me to bed. She has a point!

No comments:

Post a Comment