There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 19 September 2009

Banking frustrations .....

The credit crunch has made the banks Uber Cautious it seems. I recently applied to be able to access my business account "online" so I could manage it while I am away from the UK. Guess what, it takes almost a month to set this up because they seem to have been smitten by the "Bureaucrat Bug" and now have so many hoops to make a customer jump through that the simplest solution is to close my account and funnel everything through my personal accounts. That makes a problem for my accountant. But, hey, someone has to subsidise his holidays - and I'd rather do that than subsidise the big bonus the Business Manager no doubt will get for making me run around and still not be able to access my account from abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment