There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 21 September 2009

Busy days ahead

As I prepare to leave for Tehran there is a lot to do. First I have to get the car through its annual MOT check as that expires a week after I leave, so that is task One for today. Then I have to get all my clothes together and make sure I have everything I need to survive in a change of seasons (Tehran gets very cold November onwards) and that I can do it within my baggage allowance.

Typical Bl**dy Civil Service contract, send tutors round the world in Cattle Class with the lowest baggage allowance and still expect them to carry all the equipment they need and their clothing on the lower baggage allocation. Oh, and then refuse to pay for the excess baggage charges.

If I didn't need the income this badly I wouldn't do it at all. Not for three months anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment